Hey, you… Yeah, we’re talking to you.
The one who understands the ways of the web and wants to earn a few dollars while growing your portfolio of web design work. You understand WordPress and Squarespace (no, not MySpace) and all the techie things that go along with it (or at least a little and are willing to learn more).
We have an opportunity for you. A summer internship, to be exact. We’re building a new website. It’s a little side-project of ours (it’s top-secret for now, but if you make the cut, you’ll be fully briefed and sworn to secrecy).
Here’s the details:
- You’ll start ASAP
- 10 hours per week
- Flexible schedule (as long as you get your 10 hours in)
- Office space and computer provided for the project (if needed)
- You’ll work with graphic designer and copywriter to ensure quality brand representation
- Comfortable using web design tools like WordPress and Squarespace
- Comfortable talking to new people and communicating effectively via email and phone
- Enthusiastic about making the college search process easier (and more fun) for students
- Analytical thinking and a solution-minded attitude
- Have an eye for aesthetics, web layout and design and user experiences
- Must have reliable transportation
- $500 stipend – 50% paid halfway through internship and final 50% paid upon completion of project – with option to renew internship if more work becomes available
Also know that the decision as to who the task is awarded to lies with our outside creative team, not with anyone at Dunce.