For the last 3.5 years, Dunce has always referred out to trusted partners for test-prep services, but we’ve realized that our unique way of doing college counseling is exactly what is needed in the test-prep world.
We’re so grateful that our students trust us to guide them through the college admissions journey. Now, we’re beyond excited to help them through the world of standardized testing too.
We’ve taken careful consideration to create the most optimum solution that empowers our students to perform well the standardized tests without overloading them with unnecessary stress and strain.
Introducing: The Dunce Test Prep Program
In the Dunce Test Prep program, you’ll be equipped with state-of-the-art interactive online tools, physical workbooks, as well as a personal tutor to guide you along in the most productive manner. We’ve partnered with ClearChoice – experts in the ed-tech field who’ve designed what we feel to be the best test prep learning environment out there.
- An hourly package with a private tutor
- Comprehensive workbook with real ACT/SAT practice questions
- Access to a customized student study portal that includes…
- Tracking of progress as you work towards the test
- Over 100 hours of video lessons
- Customized quizzes focused on the areas you need the most help
- Access for a full year (even after your hourly package has expired)
Why this program?
- You’ll get individualized attention that’s guided by a private tutor who will tailor your path as you progress.
- With many other test prep programs, precious and valuable time is spent taking quizzes while meeting with your tutor. But in the Dunce Test Prep Program, all of your face-to-face time is spent working with your tutor on areas you need help in.
- All study material is constantly updated to be relevant with current ACT/SAT requirements.
- 6-Hour Package $997
- 12-Hour Package $1650
- 6-Hour Add-Ons (after initial 6 or 12 hour package has been completed): $859
How do I learn more/enroll?
The first step is to fill out the form below to register for a free at-home diagnostic test so we can see where you stand. Then, when we get your results back, we’ll schedule a time to meet with you to go over your results and determine how to best serve you.
We’re really excited to share this with you and your family.